Become A Member
As a new member, you will receive a complimentary consultation with a certified trainer.
- Initiation Fee
- Month to Month or Yearly Payment
- No Contracts
- SMART START PROGRAM
- No Initiation Fee
- Pay as you go
- Membership discounts included
- Membership Assistance Program
- Military Rate
- Highschool 4.0 Rate
- Corporate Rates
I was born and raised in Kalispell, Montana. After graduating high school in 2013 from Glacier High School, I attended Miles Community College for 2 years. At Miles Community College I got the chance to play collegiate baseball and earned an Associate of Arts Degree. I then transferred to finish school at Mount Marty University, in Yankton South Dakota. While at Mount Marty University, I ended my collegiate baseball career and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Recreation Management and a Minor in Business Administration. Adventure and adrenaline is what I thrive on. Living in Montana you are always just a few steps away from an adventure each time you step out your front door. If you live in the city, it’s easy to hop in the car and drive to the mountains. If you live in the country, you can probably find something fun to do right in your own backyard. Snowmobiling, skiing, and snowboarding, fishing, mountain biking, and hiking, the list goes on. Montana has it all!
schedule an appointment
I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. After graduating high school in 2015 from Cleveland High School, I attended Evergreen State University and got the chance to play collegiate soccer. I then transferred to finish school at University of Oregon. While at University of Oregon, I ended my collegiate soccer career and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics. Since moving to Montana in 2020, I have become an avid skier, fly fisherman, hiker, and backpacker. I enjoy spending my free time outside recreating all over the Flathead Valley. When I am not at The Wave, you will probably find me outside, so say hello if you do!
schedule an appointment
Providing a comprehensive range of health and fitness choices is one way we'll help you succeed...whatever your exercise preference, whatever your fitness need. The Wave's programs are science based and focus on safely getting you maximum results in the minimum amount of time. We offer programs for beginners, teens, seniors, experienced fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and patients with special medical conditions.
Facility Use by Age
- Age 11 and under directly supervised access to Aquatics and Courts ONLY
- Age 12 & 13 limited supervised Access
- Everyone age 14 and up are allowed to use all of our facility.
- At 14 and up, they should be issued a swipe card and must check-in
- ALL persons under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or guardian signature on the paperwork (membership application, guest pass waiver, etc)
- Age 4 and under must have an adult (18+) in the water with them.
- Age 5 to 13 must be supervised by a responsible adult (18+) in the same pool room.
- Ratio: 1 adult (18+) to every 6 children (age 5 to 13) maximum.
- HOT TUB/DRY SAUNA
- State law prohibits children under 5 from being in the hot tub or dry sauna.
- Ages 5 - 13 allowed under direct adult (18+) supervision.
- STEAM ROOM
- Children under the age of 14 are NOT allowed in the steam room (even if supervised).
- No child under the age of 12 – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Our insurance prohibits children under the age of 12 to be in the weight room (includes all equipment, machines, and free weight area)
- Children ages 12 and 13 may be in the weight room if directly supervised by a responsible adult (18+) in the same proximity.
- Must be 14+ to use the Men's and Women's Locker room.
- Ages 13 and under may use the boys and girls locker rooms or private changing rooms.
- Children 13 and under can use the racquet/squash courts with proper eye protection while under the observation of a responsible adult.
- Children 13 and under can use the basketball court while under the observation of a responsible adult.