Take advantage of Wave on site partner services. Specialized programs in rehabilitation, fitness and personal appearance are offered for your convenience.
- Salon Services
- Physical Therapy
Salon Services By: An Salon
An Salon is a full service salon and day spa featuring hair services, hand and foot treatments, personalized skin care and body treatments. With our collective creativity, talents and vision, we pursue excellence in our community and in our industry. It is essential to us to create an environment where men and women can experience a complete range of signature beauty and spa services in an environment that is healthy, relaxing and nurturing.
Physical Therapy By: Professional Therapy Associates
The staff at Professional Therapy Associates is an excellent group of therapists with a wide variety of specialties and certifications. Visit us online at www.ptflathead.com to find out more.
The programs that we offer at The Wave include:
- Treatment of sprains, strains, post surgery, trauma, and injured workers
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Functional exercise instruction and progression
- Treatment of foot and lower extremities including custom orthodic fabrication
- Aquatic rehabilitation
- Sports fitness/injury evaluation with a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Balance screening and training and fall prevention program
- Lymphedema Management with a certified specialist
- Pilates training for rehabilitation and impairment recovery
- McKenzie based spinal care with a certified specialist
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Body mechanics training
- Osteoporosis education and postural pain management
- KEY-Functional Capacity Evaluations
Pilates by: Elevate Pilates
Bridge Pilates Studio is equipped with state-of-the-art STOTT ™ equipment, including:
- 4 professional reformers
- 2 stability chairs with split pedals
- 1 Cadillac/Trapeze Table
- Other accessories that make Bridge Pilates Studio an education center for the body.
Each piece of equipment provides hundreds of exercises ranging from basic to advanced. With individualized instruction, one can reprogram deep postural muscles of the abdominals, spine, hips and shoulders to facilitate efficient movement patterns that increase strength and balance and decrease injury/compensation. Additionally, the combination of breath control and body awareness helps a student bridge the gap between mind and body.
Pilates can benefit you by:
- Building strength, stability and endurance
- Increasing flexibility and improving posture/body alignment
- Improving coordination, balance and performance in sports and daily activities
- Heightening confidence and fostering mind/body awareness
- Improving circulation and increasing energy
- Preventing new injuries and strengthening muscles around previous injuries
Call 406.862.244 to find out more.