The Wave In The News
- Joe and Meg: May 1, 2013 - Join us in celebrating Joe and Meg Ditizio's success story! Joe Ditizio recovered from a near-fatal stroke by changing his lifestyle. Listen in to this inspiring interview with Sally Beaulieu on Big Valley Radio's "Fit 4 Montana".
- Art's Interview: June 21, 2013 - Ross from Big Valley Radio interviewed The Wave's Director - Art Krueger about the new expansion. Click on this audio link to find out more about what's on the horizon for The Wave Aquatic and Fitness Center!
- The Wave Two Bear Marathon & Half Marathon - August 8th, 2013 - Sally Beaullieu from Big Valley Radio interviewed Wave Personal Trainers Michaelann Lee and Erin Sabin about the upcoming annual Two Bear Marathon & Half Marathon. All proceeds from this event benefit The Wave's scholarship program. Tune in!
- Art's Interview, February 4th, 2014 - Ross Strauser from Big Valley Radio interviewed The Wave's Director Art Krueger about the current expansion project. Click on the audio link to hear an updated progress report.
- Wave Member Wanda Sticka - Her Weight Loss Journey - January 28th, 2014 - Tune in to hear Wave member, Wanda Sticka's personal transformation on the "Fit 4 Montana" internet radio show hosted by The Wave's Personal Trainer Sally Beaulieu. Inspiring!
- The Wave Corporate Fitness Challenge - Sally Beaulieu interviews Mike Snell from Parkside Credit Union. Mike participated in The Wave's Corporate Fitness Challenge throughout October and November 2013. Hear how he and his coworkers teamed up with a Wave Personal Trainer to get fit and get moving!
- Swimming Takes off in Whitefish, Columbia Falls - January 8, 2015 - After years of collaboration and raising private funds between the two communities, high school swimmers in Columbia Falls and Whitefish are now competing against their peers across the state.
- The Wave Corporate Fit Program and Expansion Update - January 29, 2014 - The Wave Fitness and Aquatic Center announces a new program, The Corporate Fit Challenge is a six-week long opportunity for co-workers to get fit, eat healthily and lose weight together in a supportive environment under the expert guidance of The Wave’s fitness staff...
- Wave expansion breaks ground next week - June 12, 2013 - The 4,600 members at The Wave will soon have a bit more elbow room at the popular fitness center...
- Membership drives Wave expansion - May 22, 2013 - A plan to expand The Wave fitness center got its first OK during the Whitefish City-County Planning Board meeting last week...
- Sportsman, Don K, The Wave propose expansions, updates - May 15, 2013 - The Wave is looking to expand its fitness facility on Baker Avenue. The Don K dealership aims to construct a new building and make changes to the existing buildings at its Highway 93 location. Sportsman and Ski Haus intends to create a new storefront for its location at the Mountain Mall..
- BackPack Program Helps Feed Hungry Kids - March 5, 2014 - The Wave and Glacier Bank has partnered up this month to raise funds for the backpack program. Local Flathead Valley businesses have also partnered to provide food for local hungry kids.