Position: Massage Therapist
- Must have basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Must hold and maintain a current MT state massage license.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to listen carefully and verbally communicate with others.
- Possess the ability to promote and sell massage services.
- Two years previous experience is preferred.
- Must obtain CPR and AED certifications within 60 days of employment.
- A complete background check may be required.
Status: Part Time
Schedule: Varied. Nights and weekends may be necessary
Compensation: Hourly plus commission
Application Procedures: Submit letter of interest and resume to Lisa by e-mailing email@example.com.
Summary of Work: The Massage Therapists promotes and administers professional massage services to Wave members and guests.
Job Description: A complete job description is available upon request.