- Previous experience preferred.
- Current Lifeguard certification, able to think and respond rapidly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Knowledge and application of lifeguarding surveillance and techniques.
- Must obtain CPR and AED certifications within 60 days of employment.
- A complete background check may be required.
Part Time. Position may be combined with other part time work to contribute toward full time status.
Variable shifts. Weekends and evenings necessary
Open until filled.
Submit letter of interest and resume to Lisa by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call or stop by as well.
Summary of Work:
Responsible for managing daily pool operations, including, but not limited to, ensuring the safety of guests and staff, maintaining the facility in a clean and orderly manner, performing lifeguard duties
Job Description: A complete job description is available upon request.