Assistant Swim Team Coach
- Previous experience preferred.
- Must be a registered coach with USA swimming.
- Must possess Safety Training for Swim Coaches certification.
- Lifeguard certification preferred.
- Must have current CPR/AED, First Aid certifications.
- Must have or achieve ASCA certification level 1 within 1 year of coaching.
- Knowledge and application of lifeguarding surveillance and techniques.
- Must demonstrate a high level of maturity and have a proven record of responsibility.
- A complete background check may be required.
Status: Part Time. Position may be combined with other part time work to contribute toward full time status.
Compensation: $10.50-12.00/hour DOE
- Competitive Wage
- Social Security and Medicare Contributions
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Full membership
- Employee Discounts
Schedule: Variable shifts. Weekends and evenings necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Application Procedures: Submit letter of interest and resume to Lisa by e-mailing email@example.com. Feel free to call or stop by as well.
Summary of Work: The Assistant Swim Coach plays an integral part in the continuum of quality swim instruction at The Wave. Providing a positive environment where each swimmer has the opportunity to reach their potential as a swimmer technically, physically, and mentally.
Job Description: A complete job description is available upon request.